Hi guys and girls,
2016 has been an amazing year for Energise With Amy.
Here’s a list of the things we’ve been up to:
* We have introduced sporting sponsorship ‘Go Barossa United Women’s Soccer Team’
* Our Kids Fruit Camp has been fabulous with many kids getting to experience the fun of exercise, learning to relax without technology and the great feeling of refuelling with natural sugars
* Lower body Punchfit boxing skills added into our classes (knees and kicks)
* The introduction to Tai Chi for Strength and Balance
* Strong Feet Certification, learning and encouraging the use of our best natural shoes ever….Our Feet!! 🙂
* Becoming a Running Lab Practitioner in analysing running styles, gait, and training our lower limbs to be amazing machines
* Enhancing our Yoga practice
* Introducing the EWA Christmas Health and Fitness Advent Calendar (what a hoot 😉 )
All while having an amazing time assisting people to achieve their health and fitness goals.
We would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a safe, happy, healthy holiday season. Amy, Dave, Charli, Dean, Jack & Eddie xx